<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14440385?origin\x3dhttp://box-of-thoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> His love is above all.
Friday, December 23, 2005


Shepherd by Paradise Community Church

I will give my heart to You
Forever faithful God, guide me to your truth
I will go where You may lead
Your hands of grace will guide, they draw me to your side

I'll praise Your name forever
Join with the shouts of heaven
Glorified

You are the king of glory
You are the lord almighty
You are the shepherd of my heart
I will give You all my praise
I'll follow You always
The shepherd of my heart

Power in the name, there is power by Paradise Community Church

Isn't there something beautiful when you call out that name
Isn't there power amazing when in unity we say
Jesus Your love upon that hill means we are saved
Jesus there is power in Your name

Majesty, power and love
Holiness, peace from above
With me in mind, Lord You took the blame
Jesus there is power in Your name

There is power in the blood
Sin and shame, they're gone in Jesus name
There is power in the blood
And that power lives in me

There is power in the blood
No more sin and shame, they're gone in Jesus name
There is power in the blood
And that power lives in me

Jesus Your love upon that hill means we are saved
Jesus Your love upon that hill means we are saved
Jesus there is power in Your name

deposited into the box@2:40 PM

Profile

you
should
know
who
i
am

Chats


Archives