<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14440385?origin\x3dhttp://box-of-thoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> His love is above all.
Friday, August 22, 2008


i'm sad. sooo very sad.

yesterday i heard a very sad piece of news abt a person i really looked up too.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24216087-5006787,00.html

I'm not sure what the implications has on the global church with mike being from planetshakers/hillsongs. I can imagine the frustrations felt by the masses of people.

I was/am really inspired by his song healer. I think it's still relevent and good. You know when king david fell into sin, We don't destroy any of his's psalms, of which many are songs today. even when he he was scheming to kill uniah. We do not at all condemn David for all his sins, but instead we look to him as a example of worship. 2 sam 24:24.

Regardless of what has happened, i believe Mike G is set up for good works. This will probably affect his life forever, but what God has started will be completed. If he is sick in his mind...Jehova Rapha(God my healer) still heals any sickness. He heals any bodily wound, and mental disease and any spiritual taint.

"Healer" is just as relevent as it was before, but now not for the cancer but whatever else that is ailing mike. It now has such power and shines in a new light.

Today, the devil has taken a step forward into our territory, sowing dissent in the church. Its exactly what he wants. But tommorow will be a new day...

Healer

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You’re my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You’re my Portion
I believe You’re more than enough for me
Jesus You’re all I need

My Healer, You’re my Healer

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

deposited into the box@12:40 PM

Profile

you
should
know
who
i
am

Chats


Archives